A visit to the Bible Lands always provides the Christian with unique and powerful experiences that help his life and service. The Bible believer will see things that he will remember every time he picks up his Bible to read! The meaning of many passages will become clearer, and the Scriptural narratives will be made more vivid.
- Combine a visit to a beautiful land with a revival conference and time of Christian fellowship
- See the sites of great Old Testament revivals, such as Mt. Carmel, where fire from heaven turned Israel back to the true God
- Tour the City of Jerusalem, the site of revivals under some of the kings of Judah, and of the outpouring of the Spirit on the Day of Pentecost
- Follow the life of Jesus Christ, seeing places where He taught and did miracles, walking the path to Calvary and visiting the empty tomb
- Study the principal revival passages in both Testaments as we visit places that remind us of the reviving promises of God
- Expect God to revive us again as we pray together in the very land where Abraham, Joshua, David, Elijah, John the Baptist, the twelve Apostles, and our Lord Jesus Christ also prayed
- Space is limited to 42 travelers, so sign up early!
- Wonderful Christian fellowship with a group of like-minded Bible believers
- First-class accommodations, exceptional food, and comfortable coach bus touring
- Qualifies for 3 credits at Baptist College of Ministry or Baptist Theological Seminary
- Price: $4,395 all-inclusive, per person (based on double occupancy)
- $500 deposit due by September 15, 2018
- Down payments received before August 1, 2018 will receive a $75 early bird discount!
For more information or to book your tickets, contact Pastor Micah Shoultz.
(262)251-7051 ext. 225